Why Replace Sugar in Tea with Organic Jaggery
- No nutritional value - Sugar is just an empty calorie. Adding sugar to the tea will only increase its calorie content rather than giving any nutrition to your body.
- Might lead to weight gain - Consuming an excess of sugar might lead to significant weight gain.
- Diabetes - A high-calorie drink like tea with sugar might lead to developing type 2 diabetes which can be problematic.
Here are some of the benefits of organic jaggery:
- Rich in antioxidants - Adding organic jaggery to your tea can potentially increase the levels of antioxidants. This might further help to remove toxins from the body.
- Healthy metabolism - Adopting organic jaggery can help in improving your metabolism which can further promote healthy body weight.
- Helps in digestion - Having organic jaggery is a great option for people with constipation as it is beneficial in promoting bowel movement.
- Immunity booster - Jaggery has nutrients such as zinc as well as selenium which helps in avoiding free-radical damage and boost immunity.
- In a pan, add some water and add crushed cardamom, ginger, and tea leaves to it
- Boil it for a minimum of 2-3 minutes
- Now add boiled milk to the pan
- After it comes to a boil, keep it on low flame for 1-2 minutes
- Strain the tea into a mug
- Now add 2 spoons House of Veda organic jaggery powder to it and stir well with a spoon
- Enjoy the bliss!